Pre Conception Checkup
This Preconception planning can help you and your partner understand how to boost your chances of a healthy pregnancy. Here’s what to expect during a preconception appointment.
If you’ve decided to get pregnant, you might be emotionally prepared to have a baby — but is your body ready for the task ahead?
To help ensure a healthy pregnancy, schedule a preconception appointment with your health care provider as soon as you begin thinking about pregnancy. A preconception appointment is especially important if you’re in your 30s or 40s or you have any chronic health conditions or special concerns.
All the consultations will be done under strict confidentiality with the professional Female doctor, who will guide you through the entire procedure and give you the expert advice.
- Primary care consultation – complete history & physical examination.
- Nutritional assessment/consultation
- Ultrasound (Abdomen & Pelvis)
- CXR (PA View)
- Doppler Studies*
- CBC / ESR
- LFT’s & RFT’s
- Blood group
- Rubella IgG / IgM
- HBs Ag
- Anti HCV
- HIV Antibodies
- Thyroid Profile
- Smears C
- HB Electrophoresis
- Vitamin B12
- Folic Acid
- All the tests/examinations are conducted under strict confidentiality.
- The health checks are carried out upon appointments.
- Some tests might be omitted/added depending upon individual needs or as per recommendation of your personal doctor.